October 25, 2009

Softies on show...,

I know I'll probably get some rather odd hits via google with that blog post title, but it is true, there are indeed 'Softies on Show'!

This is my work on display in our local museum,

which I mentioned in my last post.

We all nipped down last Saturday for the opening, and I met a blog reader there, who had seen my post and made the trip and came along, (waves - hello!)

There was lots more to write, but if truth be known, I am feeling a bit sick.  I accompanied Lucy to her best friends birthday party today and ate far to much of the chocolate fountain (what's a girl to do when you are stood right next to it and a tray of strawberries!), so am going to fire the sewing machine up and do a bit of sewing instead.  Will be back in a few days with some more softies, now I have cleared a bit of space due to the exhibition, there is finally room for some new creations!

13 comments:

Laura said...

that kitty is precious!!!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

how fantastic to have your work in a museum - well done you.
and chocolate coated strawberries? who wouldn't!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How much fun is that!

Tilly Rose said...

Hi there! I'm a newbie to blogging. I do love your kitten! How fab to have your work being exhibited....well done you.
Feel free to drop in and say hello on my new blog
www.tillyroseblog.blogspot.com
would love to hear from more new friends...
Hugs Karen x

Needled Mom said...

How fun!!!! What a thrill it must have been to see your work on display.

All things nice... said...

Amy,
Thanks for following my blog, your blog is beautiful, and that cat is amazing so lovely, you are really talented. Wish our local museum displayed such nice stuff :) I'm gonna take a look around the rest of your blog now.

All things nice...

Bettina Groh said...

I love the faces on your cats!!!

Лоцман-А said...

I love all of your works! Thank you for great ideas and patterns!
Thanks to your idea I've made clock-pincusion
http://zizya.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-post_30.html

Becky J. said...

how great they look in the glass display. wonderful job. wish i could visit...

WoolenSails said...

I love those pieces, they are wonderful.
Now I need to see if you have a link for patterns and where I can get them.

Debbie

adrienne said...

congrats! i adore the spools!

picciolo said...

congratulations on the exhibition, it looks great, I especially like your cotton reels
: )

Mrs Mac said...

wow!! I am so in awe!!